1. Our general terms and conditions are applicable exclusively as of the learner's enrolment. No exceptions may be made to these rules except by express written agreement, signed by both parties.
2. Credit card payment fees for group courses reservations are processed when the minimum number of participant requirements are met. iDeal or Bancontact payment fees for group courses reservations are processed directly when you make your reservation.
3. If you booked your course with Bancontact or iDeal, and your group does not reach the minimum number of participants, you will receive a full refund.
4. Cancellation is allowed and free of charge up until the group reaches the minimum number of participants required to complete the group. After that moment, cancellation is no longer possible.
5. Face to face group lessons will be held on the days and at the times determined by Berlitz and may under no circumstances be postponed or reimbursed. Berlitz may transfer a learner to another class if this is more commensurate with his or her level.
6. If a student misses a lesson, the student can join the same lesson scheduled at another time or on different day.
7. In order to habituate learners to a variety of pronunciations, teachers may be changed if the timetable permits.
8. In the event of any dispute, the courts of the judicial district of Brussels will have sole jurisdiction and only Belgian law will apply.
9. Advertising: Berlitz uses and processes the personal data of each customer for its own promotional purposes by sending the customer information about goods or services which are similar to those already ordered or booked by the customer. The customer may revoke permission to this use of his or her data at any time by sending an email with subject line “Data Protection" to firstname.lastname@example.org. The customer’s data shall then be deleted.